Making your ideas stick
Those seeking to increase comfort level and communication skills in public speaking, resulting in increased confidence, charisma and audience captivation.
Great presenters need to show that they have something important to say by applying good communications skills and showing confidence. You will learn how to communicate the importance of your message by keeping to a few key points, and then using a dynamic presentation with appropriate body language, eye contact, and dress, to make your ideas stick with your audience.
- Communication skills
- How to edit your conversation
- Appropriately sharing yourself with others
- Positive self-talk
- Making the most of meetings
- Body language
- Sticky situations
- Advantages of oral presentations
- Planning your presentation with PAFEO
- Overcoming nervousness
- The STARR pattern
- Start writing!
- How to limit your information
- Creating an audience profile
- Your speaking voice
- Adding punch to your presentation
- Presentation practice
- Identify ways to gain rapport with your audience
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
- Prepare, practice, and present a short presentation
The opportunities to participate excelled my expectations.
Excellent course and will recommend this to others.
Thank you! Very well done.
Instructor was great at not making it feel like a course. Very good flow and the day flew by.
Best course I have taken so far.