Strategies to navigate through a period of transition
***This course is delivered remotely in smaller half-day segments and has a temporary three-day duration.***
This workshop is designed for anyone experiencing change in their workplace and looking for strategies to help them make the best of any change situation. Both private and public sector employees, regardless of their level in the organization, will benefit from the practical approach offered in this workshop.
Ongoing change has emerged as a key characteristic of today’s workplace. In this two-day workshop, you will gather tools and techniques to support you through periods of change and help you embrace change. Throughout the workshop, you will connect with the changes you are experiencing in a way that increases your energy and expands your toolkit to manage change and transition with confidence.
- Understand the change process and how change differs from transition
- Have strategies for managing and adapting to your own change reality
- Develop key skills in building resiliency
- Practice effective communication skills to deliver important messages while maintaining strong relationships
- Frame change in a positive light and identify ways you can contribute to your change initiative’s success
- Develop an action plan to successfully navigate your personal transition process